Friday, September 16, 2005

Tadaima [I'm home]
Yes, I really am home. Two weeks away from college. Two weeks away from my hostel life which I've actually come to love. Madness, isn't it? Lol. I smiled and laughed with my roommate as she said how good it was that I could go home early, my exams having ended a week or more earlier than hers. But now I'm here, I don't know. It's a little hard adjusting to the fact that I'm not on my own anymore. [I'm so darn moody! >_<] Ah, well..at least I've got you guys here [hugs] ^_^ Don't worry, a little more lepaking around and I'll be back to normal.
Now, three days into my holiday, I'm taking driving lessons. I'll just chronicle out the whole boring process, shall I?

Sunday > spent morning from 8am - 12pm listening to a long and tedious [often repetetive] lecture. From noon til 3pm, the so called 'practical', listening while another guy shows us parts of the engine that need to be maintained. The last 15 minutes, I'm encouraged to 'treat driving like a roller coaster' by a eccentric temporary insructor from the center.

Monday > started driving lessons with my proper instructor from 4.30pm - 5.30pm. Kept gripping the gear clutch[is that what it's called?? @_@"] the wrong way. Seemed to irritate my instructor.. ^^" gomen ne... and my reaction time is quite too slow. >_<

Tomorrow, I'm supposed to go for another session at 10am. Not feeling very enthusiastic though, at the moment. Odd, isn't it? When most kids really want to drive [or learn how to] at this age, I treat it as a necessity but am annoyed at my slow progress [I aim to learn how to speed.. ^.^'] Ano...wish me luck and pray I don't knock over more kids then necessary! ;p Ja!